What diet should be followed to increase immunity and strength in a child?

what type of foods can we give for my child to get more immunity and strength
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: nutritious diet. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. I suggest you to give balanced diet to your child for increasing immunity. Give cereals,pulses,milk and milk products,salads,green leafy vegetables and other seasonal vegetables as well. Eggs and meat can be given 3 times a week. Also give soaked almonds 3 to 4 daily. Give plenty of fluids. A big NO to all kind of junk food. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...