What diet should I take increase libido and control premature ejaculation?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Good Morning Doctor!

I am 27 years old man, long ago i have been a virgin, i started having sex about 2 years ago, but when i do make love with a woman, i usually have too soon Ejaculation, Dr. is anything wrong with me? what food supplement that i needed to take to increase my libido, so that i can last well on bed and be every woman's man. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Most of the people will have their ejaculation time not more than 3 minutes. Those who are having more than that are not normal or they are telling lies. Youngsters who have started sex recently will have lot of anxiety, desire, excitation,stimulated by just a thought or touch of a woman can not withhold their ejaculation for few minutes. They will ejaculate within 30-60 seconds. After sometime, once they accustomed to the girl's touch then the will have ejaculation as normal. With certain exercise and training one can extend their ejaculation time. It is not related much to diet.
Moreover frequent sex with regular intervals also will extend the ejaculation time whereas sex once in a fortnight or so will have quick ejaculation, once again due to over stimulation and excitement.
There are drugs available to extend the ejaculation time, but they will have their own side effects and not advisable for you.
You will feel better after sometime.
Dr S.Murugan