What cure should be done for excessive wetting during sex?

General Surgeon
I have noticed that during sex I get very wet and sometimes it seems that I might even wee a bit-it smells a bit like wee but not as strong. I sometimes also wee a little bit when doing starjumps during exercise. I have got one child so is this a pelvic floor issue or something else? It is causing me embarressment with my partner as there is often a very wet spot on the sheets. It does not occur everytime we have sex. What do you think it is and how can I fix the problem?
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 41 minutes later
Excessive wetting during sex is common in many women.
It is not related to pelvic floor or pregnancy.
It can be due to infection and inflammation of vagina with yeast,bacteria,trichominiasis.
It can also be due to irritation from spermicides,vaginal lubricants,soaps,lotions etc.
Please consult your gynaecologist and get examined clinically.
Till then,please take Flucanazole and Clindamycin tablets.
Nothing to worry.
Wish you good health