What could happen if I have used Vagisil testing kit without reading all the warnings?

i used vagisil testing kit without reading all the warnings what could happen
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 15 minutes later

Vagisil testing kit is intended for use by woman who have symptoms as itching,burning,unusual discharge from vagina and other symptoms of vaginal infection.

It is to be used according to the instructions and never touch the PH paper on the wand,wait after douching, intercourse,periods or use of any lubricant for 48 hours.Never reuse a wand.

If you have not followed the instructions carefully it can affect the results so wait for 2 days and then get a repeat test done with a new kit.

Hope this information is adequate.I will be available for follow up query if any.
Follow-up: What could happen if I have used Vagisil testing kit without reading all the warnings? 10 minutes later
it said not to use if u didn't have regular periods will this cause problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 11 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up.

If your periods are irregular then it can be indicative of some hormonal imbalance which may or may not be due to any underlying pathology.

Hormonal imbalance can affect the vaginal PH and thus the test results so kindly get yourself evaluated for irregular periods initially so that if any cause detected it can be treated accordingly.

Hope this helps,
Wishing you Good health!