What could cause headaches after getting raw pork meat in eyes?

Posted the other day about getting rancid raw pork meat in my eye and ive been having headaches im scared i have something someone please help me
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 days later
Brief Answer: Pterygieum Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sometimes due to chronic inflammation in the eye one can get a inflammatory fold of the tissue which is called Pterygium. It may not cause any problem to the vision unless it encroaches the cornea. But a visit to the opthalmologist is recommended. regards,