What could cause discoloration and bumps on back that itches?

What could cause discoloration on my back it itches and thee are small bumps
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Most likely an allergic rash/funga infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this rash. The description of symptoms is suggestive of an allergy or a fungal infection. If these bumps are localized to the periphery of the discoloration, then it is more likely to be a fungal infection. It would be of paramount importance to get this rash examined. I will like to take a look if you can upload a picture. If the presentation is not typical and requires further information, I will let you know. For now, you can take Zyrtec to relief the itch. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for more information if need. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.