What could be the soft lumps on head of child that moves when pressed?

my 15 year old son has 4 soft lumps on his head that move when you press on them...He is not in pain from them.
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that soft freely moving painless lumps could be lipoma . Whatever history you are giving fits into the category of lipoma but nothing can be said until physical examination of the lumps is done . I will advise you to see a surgeon as there is a need for examining the lumps , their size , margins , consistency needs to be looked .I there is some suspicion then a FNAC of the lump will be planned or further a biopsy may be required. Only after establishment of diagnosis appropriate treatment will be advised . Take care. Dr. Shruti