What could be the reason for waking up with headache?

Sep 2013

just wondering why I always wake up with headaches ?
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
You didn't mention age and sex in this query as this is very important for any evaluation of diagnosis of headache, may be due to .
1 Hypotension or hyper tension , diagnosis can be confirmed by examination of blood pressure at the time of headache.
2 Tension ( stress) , this is one of the most common cause . If you didn't get sound sleep in the night , may be headache
3 Brain tumor , if pain in the head is at a particular site and from long time .
4 Migraine is one of the most common cause .
In my opinion ,if your age is around 50 years get in blood pressure examination.
Good luck. Dr. HET