What could be the reason for prickly pin pain during sex with penetration?
User rating for this question
My girlfriend has been complaining of vaginal discomfort and pain for the past few days. Last night when I penetrated her, my penis felt like it was being poked my prickly pins from inside of her vagina. When I told her that, she told me that's the exact same pain she feels, and was worried that it was hurting me too. We didn't continue as it caused her too much pain. What could it be? Would really appreciate a quick reply as we're both quite paranoid now.
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of vaginal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. There is possibility of some vaginal infection. Vaginal infection leads to increased vaginal discharge, congestion, swelling of internal tissues etc. That can make the intercourse painful. Sometimes infection can lead to internal lesions, cervical erosion etc. Because of all these things, penetration during intercourse can become difficult and painful. So, better to consult gynecologist once and get examined. By local examination and speculum examination, the possibility of infection can be identified. Using local and systemic antibiotics can cure the problem. Both the partners to be treated simultaneously to avoid cross infections in future. Better to maintain abstinence till the completion of treatment. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Susten 300 mg rectal capsule usage instructions
- Tetralysal 300 can you drink alcohol
- What could cause pain during penetration
- What are the reasons of pelvic pain during sex
- Pain during intercourse what could be the reason
- Itching sensation in urethra
- Alt 300 fatty liver
- Soft chancre vs hard chancre
- What does 300 blood sugar mean
- Std muscle ache red
- What could be reason for pain after having sex
- Milky discharge from urethra
- 300 blood pressure count
- Red bubble on epiglottis and mouth herpes
- Pain during sex what could be the reason for it