What could be the reason for peeling off of outer labia's skin?
User rating for this question
Hello there. I have a question. I have been noticing lately that my outer labia`s skin have been Peeling but no other symptoms like no white patches or anything just peeling. Just wondering is it something that I need to go in a see a doctor bout it or do ya think it could be dry skin, maybe the soap I'm using or from shaving possible? I do use a blow dryer to dry that area and I have the setting on a cool setting rather then warm setting to dry off my labia/vagina.
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Possibility of fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your description there is possibility of fungal infection. This can occur due to decreased immunity, usage of dryers, harsh soaps can affect the natural flora in the genital tract. And this can provoke development of fungal infection. So, once consult gynecologist, get examined. By examination, the exact cause of the problem can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly. Hope I have answered your question. I will be available to answer followup questions. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion, Take care.
People also viewed
- Sweating profusely 6 months postpartum
- Pityriasis rosea alcohol stress
- Skin peeling on outer labia
- Taking oxyelite pro and alcohol
- Outer skin vaginal dryness peeling
- Peeling skin on inner labia
- Will i get weight gain when taking elleste duet
- Alcohol smell pores rid
- Ivf medication primolut
- Skin peeling from knees elbows what could be the reason
- What could cause swollen outer labias
- Pregnant and alcohol tolerance
- Taking micronor having cramps
- Normal delivery is best or sugerian delivery
- Smoke alcohol swollen parotid