What could be the reason for painless creaking sound from the knuckle?
User rating for this question
Hi, I hit a wall really hard, and now when i move my middle finger knuckle, i can hear a sort of a squeaking or creaking sound, and it feels like something is rolling around. It doesn't hurt at all, but it's a bother. any ideas?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Do not get worried Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about your accident. From the information you have provided, there is no need to get worried. If for real a structure was damaged, you would have felt pains. This noise simply represents a movement of bones at the joint and nothing to be too concerned about. Unless, you report further symptoms, please disregard this and let your mind be at ease. I understand your worries. They are real and more so when we don't have a clear answer on what the possible cause is. I hope this answer helps relief you of the fears. Thanks so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more clarification and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Sore upper arm and hip having black out episodes reason
- Does a gout patient have increased psa level
- Pain in the rib after an injury treatment
- Knuckle hurts creaks
- What is bilirubin direct tnd test results
- What is the reason for pain in the knuckles
- Vomiting bright green bile yellowing of eyes
- Fever with increased bilirubin
- What could cause a discolored knuckles on right hand
- When i burp yellow bile come up
- Bilateral polypoidal inflammed mt
- What could cause spreading itchy knuckles
- Reason for itchy painless bumps on knuckles
- What are the symptoms mri revealed microvascular ischemia
- Numbness in thigh pain and lymph nodes in the area