What could be the reason for pain in foot, calf and shin?

My age is 31 years. (Weight – 63, Height 166) Actually I am getting pain in right leg since last 10-12 months. Sometimes pain is in thigh but normally daily I observed pain in foot, calf and shin. Foot and Joint pain is normally occurring when I sit for more than 10 min. Also please note that 10 days back I did RBS (Random blood sugar) and found that I am Type 2 Diabetic. RBS- 250 FBS-210 PLBS-340 HBA1C- 8% ----------------- I need list of Orthopedician doctors list nearby KPHB (Malaysian township Kukatpally Hyderabad- 500072)
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Prasad 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Icon Hospital.... Detailed Answer: Hi, It is likely the leg pain may be related to diabetic neuropathy or other metabolic conditions unrelated to orthopedic. Hence it is better to visit a multidisciplinary hospital and consult diabetologist, orthopedician and physician. Based on this opinion, I think it would be good if you visit Icon hospital which is nearby the location requested. Please note that as I practice far away from Hyderabad, I do not have any personal connections with this hospital. Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX an orthopedic is available here. You can consult him and ask for physician / diabetologist reference if needed. Other orthopedic surgeon nearby are 1. Dr. G. P. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX who practices at Prime Hospital as well as at Orange clinic. 2. Dr. Banoth Valya who is available at Rakshith Orthopedic Centre 3. Dr. Skand XXXXXXX who is available at XXXXXXX Superspeciality hospital All these centre are nearby Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Hope this helps. Regards