What could be the reason for moving pain around the nipples,shoulder blde,arm and chest?

Dermatologist
Question
im a 30 year old male. i have a sore or bruise like pain that usually starts under my left nipple or left shoulder blade. it moves around anywhere from my arm to chest to my right side in all the same places. ive been to the ER 3 times and to my GP 3 times and no one can tell me whats wrong. i go in for a stress test tomorrow but i was already told not to expect much news from that. im getting really scared ekg's have all been normal, as have my blood and urine tests...... is there anything i should be asking to help figure this out!/ this has been going on for a full year now. recently it has been more painful and it has spread around a bit more. i have not been in any kind of physical accident that i can think of
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello . Thank you for your message . Detailed Answer: I would like some more information. What investigations have you done till date w.r.t Pain? Do you have any skin sores or lesions or bumps in the area of pain? Do you have any water filled blisters in the area?

Follow-up: What could be the reason for moving pain around the nipples,shoulder blde,arm and chest? 10 minutes later
i have been to The emergency room at the local hospital, there they did an EKG, as well as blood and urine tests that all came back "negative" for any signs of illness. i have also been to my family doctor. same tests, same results. when i am active it does not make the pain worse, in fact it sometimes makes me feel better, but as soon as i stop i have the pain again, though movement does not always help. there have been a few days and weeks when the pain is gone. but it always comes back (for about a year now) it is almost always on my left side (chest, arm, back) but it has been on the right side as well, and in the middle of my back too. no i do not have any soars or blisters at all. all the pain seems to be internal. Im sorry i do not know why this was referred to a dermatologist? is there any way to redirect my question to someone else? unless you are qualified to answer of course

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: I will direct your answer to the correct specialist . Regards

Follow-up: What could be the reason for moving pain around the nipples,shoulder blde,arm and chest? 2 minutes later
thank you very much. sorry if i wasted any of your time