What could be the reason for itching and rashes all over body after taking Sylibon for jaundice?

Bilirubin Total is 6.9mg/dl and Bilirubin Direct is 3.8 as of today. I was diagnosed with Jaundice last thursday and I've started ayurvedic medicine immediately. I was also consulting a General physician who has recommended Sylibon. I've noticed gradual dilution of yellow color in the urine and the stools gained slight color since today. Since Yesterday, there has been itchyness leading to rashes all over my body. Please advise.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: More information needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I need some more information before I can give my opinion. 1. Please upload the complete report of the liver function test. 2. Was ultrasound scn of the abdomen done? If so what was the report given? 3. Was tests for viral infectiosn done? ( HBsAg, HCV, Anti HAV IgM, Anti HEV IgM) Kindly get back to me with these information. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini