What could be the reason for irritation in left foot?
User rating for this question
My left foot is extremely irritable in the sole below the toes
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: May be due to nerve compression Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. I assume that there is no history of injury. You have spinal canal stenosis which leads to compression of spinal cord which later on supplies left lower limb [leg].Due to compression of this nerve root there is irritation in your foot and pain associated with it. Another differential is mortans neuralgia in which there is neuroma formation between web space of toes. For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started. I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level, and uric acid level Gout may present with swelling in toe and foot so I advised sr uric acid level. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- What could be the reason for irritation in left foot
- What could be the reason for throat irritation
- Risk of poppin bible bump on wrist
- No intestine of newborn baby?
- What could be the reason for irritated bowel
- Will xyloproct harm my unborn baby
- Green stool in preterm babies
- Kerosene smell newborn baby
- Can helicobacter stop me from having babies
- Beyaz pain in pelvic region
- What could be the reason for urine irritation
- Neck pain and sodium bicarbinate
- What could be the reason of sudden foot pain
- Wides space between first and second toes
- Does beyaz cause hip pain