What could be the reason for heavy head and wobbly feet after taking BP medication?

Question
Dear Sir,what could be the reason for my heavy head feeling,also i feel i have wobbly feet,i take BP medication,my morning BP was showing as 110/70 for 2 days
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: could be medicine side effect or ischemic event Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for query. Heaviness in head and wobbly feet could be due to medicine side effect,hypoglycemia,hyperglycemia or an ischemic event like stroke or coronary artery disease. I would like to know more about your medical history,drugs that you are taking and present blood sugar, to answer this question in more detail. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Follow-up: What could be the reason for heavy head and wobbly feet after taking BP medication? 24 minutes later
Dear Doctor,my BP earlier was around 135-85,these days is around 125-75,HBA1C for last 6 months being 5.6 stable,I have maintained both under control for last 6 months,however after stopping my BP medicine LOSAR H i feel much more active,and I do not feel anyother issue like pain any where or tiredness or any such thing.

Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 24 hours later
Brief Answer: could be medicine side effect Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for reply. Heaviness in head and wobbly feet could be due to hypotension caused by Losar-H. Discuss with your doctor about other options available. Measure your blood pressure regularly for few days to prevent rebound hypertension. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health.