What could be the reason for having rashes and swollen legs?

my feet are swollen and i have a rash on my leg what might it be from
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Swelling in the feet associated with rash could be a presentation in allergic inflammation.

If the feet is warm and the swelling is pitting type, then it is mostly due to allergy.

Also viral infections sometimes presents with swelling in the joints associated with rash.

Do get examined by your treating doctor to identify the exact cause and place you on specific treatment.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.