What could be the reason for having bleeding in between my cycle?
User rating for this question
I have a history of ovulation bleeding and it is not so unusual for me. This month I have been bleeding 7 days in between my cycle. This is unusual. I am 44 and have never had children or been pregnant. No pain or cramps. It is like a light day of my period the blood is dark.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be a cervical erosion or polyp. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Considering your age and previous history, I feel your present Inter-menstrual bleeding could be due to Cervical problem, usually a cervical polyp or uterine polyp or cervical erosion can cause similar symptoms. What I advise you is to visit your OBGY specialist, they will do a per-speculum examination and a PAP smear to rule out any cervical problem. If there is no local cause, you might be even advised you to get a scan pelvis to rule out any uterine problem. Treatment depends on the cause, if there is any small polyp it can be removed as an OPD procedure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- What could be the reason for bleeding with mirena
- What could have been the causes for late miscarriages
- When will i start getting periods after having divery tablet
- Irregular menstrual cycle what could be the reason
- Toenail fell off now sore toe
- Could the delayed periods and negative ovulation test mean pregnancy
- Fell on tailbone pulled muscle in vagina
- Tegretol toe nail fell off
- What could be the reason for short menstrual cycle
- Is it safe to go for pills for irregular periods
- Reason for dark blood and absence of periods after ablation
- What does low potassium fell like
- Fell ill and sweating but temp normal
- What could be the reason for white bleeding
- What could be the reason for bleeding in pregnancy