What could be the reason for having bleeding in between my cycle?
User rating for this question
I have a history of ovulation bleeding and it is not so unusual for me. This month I have been bleeding 7 days in between my cycle. This is unusual. I am 44 and have never had children or been pregnant. No pain or cramps. It is like a light day of my period the blood is dark.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be a cervical erosion or polyp. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Considering your age and previous history, I feel your present Inter-menstrual bleeding could be due to Cervical problem, usually a cervical polyp or uterine polyp or cervical erosion can cause similar symptoms. What I advise you is to visit your OBGY specialist, they will do a per-speculum examination and a PAP smear to rule out any cervical problem. If there is no local cause, you might be even advised you to get a scan pelvis to rule out any uterine problem. Treatment depends on the cause, if there is any small polyp it can be removed as an OPD procedure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Azithral 500 side effects in menstrual cycle
- What could be the reason for bleeding with mirena
- Took bromocriptine for hyperprolactinemia delayed periods taking herbal supplements
- Azifast 500 tablet effect blood pressure
- Pregnancy after taking depo injections miscarriage due to depo
- Azithral 500 urine becomes yellow
- Irregular menstrual cycle what could be the reason
- Carnivit 500 side effects
- Blood sugars over 500 from steroids
- What could be the reason for short menstrual cycle
- Irregular period history of amenorreha taking gynaecosid suggest
- Irregular periods spotting after strenuous activity what is the cause
- Missed period prescribed regestrone tablets are these safe
- What could be the reason for white bleeding
- What could be the reason for bleeding in pregnancy