What could be the reason for discomfort and light pain near the left side of my head?
User rating for this question
Hi Sir, For the past 2 days i am having slight pain near to the left side of my head..it is to the left and backside of the head.I not having any serious pain but slight discomfort is there.I am really worried whatit might be.I have no vomitings.So can you please help me on this.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The slight discomfort you are feeling to the left side of your head could be related to: - common cold / flu - stress - drinking alcohol - smoking tobacco or taking any illicit drug - ear or throat infection, especially when you are having symptoms of flu If in a one month time, your headache won't improve even after taking o.t.c pain killers, then, must consult a neurologist! All the best! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Dx with mono fatigue headache can participate for game
- Pain in left side feel dizzy and light headed
- Can i take champix and mybulen
- Headaches forgetful dizzy nausea exhausted should i be concerned
- Head pain neck pain what could it be no fever
- What could be the reason behind pain in left peck
- Slight change in ecg but echo tmt normal
- Sinus normal ecg non specific st t wave changes
- Neck pain head pain popping vessels in head
- Abdominal stroke early periods had sex now spotting pregnant
- Left side painful pain
- Hepatomegaly wtih fatty change, grade 2
- Headache in half part of head lumps on head treatment
- Pain on left side of head near temple
- Extensive t wave changes and hyperthyroidism