What could be the reason for discomfort and light pain near the left side of my head?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Hi Sir, For the past 2 days i am having slight pain near to the left side of my is to the left and backside of the head.I not having any serious pain but slight discomfort is there.I am really worried whatit might be.I have no vomitings.So can you please help me on this.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The slight discomfort you are feeling to the left side of your head could be related to: - common cold / flu - stress - drinking alcohol - smoking tobacco or taking any illicit drug - ear or throat infection, especially when you are having symptoms of flu If in a one month time, your headache won't improve even after taking o.t.c pain killers, then, must consult a neurologist! All the best! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!