What could be the reason for black spots on hands?

I have a problem........ my two hands have black (light black) spot are there........ why I don't know plaza help me regarding this
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Post the pictures Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for the query. It would be helpful if you can take pictures and upload them from the feature available on the right pane of the page. how long have noticed these spots? Are they increasing in size? Do you have dry scales over the them? Do they itch? Have you used any medicine or consulted doctor? Awaiting pictures and other details.