What could be the reaction of expired Tylenol?

whi. what is the reaction of 6 months back expired Tylenol (Paracetamol oral suspension)? I gave it to my daughter age 5 years. Thanks
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No need to worry, but please look for any symptoms like nausea, vomiting and any uneasiness. If you observe these, you need to consult. Usually, expired Paracetamol will not be effective but should not cause any harmful effects. However, the chemical composition may be altered rarely and can do harm. No big clinical research studies information is available on this. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!