What could be the light painless spot on child's face?
User rating for this question
hi I would like to get infor mation on a light spot on face of my 13 year old son. does not hurt itch or anything as u see in the picture lighter than his skin. do u have any idea what it could b. thank u
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: atopic eczema.Trial for hydrocortisone. Detailed Answer: Hi thanks for writing here.Spot as seen in photograph is dry and scaly.This mostly point towards dry skin related eczema.It is common now days.Avoid harsh soaps and face wash.Use a good moisturiser after bath.Apply it on spot and on face also.At night a mild steroid like hydrocortisone will help.Apply it for 1 week and see for improvement.In case there is no improvement it will be better to consult your doctor.Hope this will help you.Take care.
People also viewed
- Chronic urticaria and tattoos
- Lips swelling from cigarettes
- Which cigarettes makes your lips darker
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of dovobet?
- Pregnant cramps light spotting what could it be
- Is blurred vision a side effect of methadone?
- Light brown spot appearing on childs face
- What could be the light painless spot on childs face
- Chronic skin peeling secondary to mono
- Is rash a side effect of medroxyprogesterone?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of meloxicam?
- Child having white spots on face what could this be
- How to remove cigarette marks on lips
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of merrem?
- Pinkish brown spotting light bleeding what could this be