What could be the cause of the foggy and rainbow halo vision?

I woke up this morning and started to workout. I did a plyometric workout called 'Insanity'. During the workout, my vision became cloudy and when I looked at lights, an appearance of a rainbow halo appears. I am in great physical shape (5"6 and 125 lbs) and am vegetarian. I have worked out consistently for years so this workout is not new to me. I do wear contacts and have for about 25 years. I just took my contacts out and am wearing my glasses and the cloudy/halo rainbows are still there. I did go to a indoor trampoline play center yesterday with my kids and was doing flips off a trampoline into a foam pit. When I was doing the flips I did get lightheaded a bit possibly from the pressure of the flips? What could be the cause of the foggy/rainbow halo vision? Just trying to give you all the facts to help you with a conclusion.Its been a couple hours since the blurriness occured. The cloudiness has gone away and there is lonly a slight halo/rainbow effect when I look at lights. Just wanted to update you.
My vision is cloudy again. Rainbow halos are prominant as well.
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Thanks for the query
 Such changes like blurring of vision or cloudy vision or halos may represent an eye disease, aging, eye injury, or a condition like diabetes that affects many organs in your body.
Whatever the cause, vision changes should never be ignored. They can get worse and significantly impact the quality of your life. Professional help in the form of consultation with an ophthalmologist becomes absolute essential.

If you are not diabetic then most likely causes for such symptoms could be
Eye injury
Retinal detachment
Stroke or TIA
bleeding in eyes
Or may be even brain tumor

I would advise you to consult an Opthalmologist and get yourself evaluated properly as early as possible.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck