What could be the cause of sudden loose penis during sexual intercourse?

Question
During Sexual intercourse suddenly had pain in penis about 6 months back, Erect penis immediately became loose. Consulted dr who told it was muscle injury and not serious. To control inflammation prescribed Voveron for 7 days . Pain and inflammation subsided. But then onward I dont have hard erection. Once erect the penish becomes loose within a minute, Also feel slight pain during erection. On pressing feel pain in root of shaft, Pl advice. Raj
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: You had apparently sustained "penile fracture" Detailed Answer: Hi Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. From the information provided, you had apparently sustained rupture of penile tissue called corpus cavernosum, due to which you are experiencing erection problem. Depending on the extent of injury, a surgical repair may be required. There is no medical treatment for the injury. Further, erection problem is also a known complication of diabetes. Consult a Urosurgeon and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will apprise you of the best options. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal