What could be the cause of painful red patches that looks like blood clot on legs and hands?
User rating for this question
My son XXXXX gets some Red patches (looks like blood clot) - sometimes in leg and sometimes in hand. If I touch or press it, he will have pain. And it goes away in around 3-4 days. I am not sure whether it is some blood clot due to some injury happens while playing or is it due to some allergy or skin issue. Looking forward for your suggestion.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query There is a possibility that it can be blood clot. His platelet levels might be low and that's why he is developing these clots. I would like to see a photograph of the lesion this will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. waiting for your response. thank you.
Follow-up: What could be the cause of painful red patches that looks like blood clot on legs and hands? 17 minutes later
He got this last time 3 days back and now it is normal. I will capture the photo next time when it occur.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Yes do send me photos. Please get his platelet levels checked. this might help us find a cause. Thank you
People also viewed
- How to remove wrinkles from testicles
- How to remove wrinkles with urine
- 38 weeks pregnant fishy smell
- What do urinary blood clots look like
- Flagyl at 38 weeks pregnant
- What do black blood clot look like
- Red patches looks like burns
- 38 yrs old spotting fatigue
- Painful red spots on the leg what could it be
- 38 weeks pregnancy dysmenoria
- Look like red blood clot in eye
- How to remove under skin stitches
- How to soothe raw scratched scrotum
- Low grade fever 38 weeks of pregnancy
- How can i remove my red spot