What could be the cause of lumps under and around foreskin post unprotected sex ?

about a week ago my lady and I had sex (unprotected) and well, there was a lot of friction and dryness on her part. The next day I noticed these lumps under the skin pretty much under and around the top half of my foreskin. They are more noticable while I'm erect and are more aggitating during that time. The feeling if I can describe is like cartilage. What is this and how can I help it without getting too many people involved if possible?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 24 hours later

I am Dr. Raju Arva from XXXXXXX

Thank you for your recent request for a second opinion from XXXXXXX

Please find below the specialist opinion written by Dr.PVS XXXXXXX XXXXXXX consultant in Dermatalogy.

Based on the description and the history I would consider the most probable cause of such a presentation on the Foreskin is simple Posthitis ( Inflammation of the foreskin ).

This could have happened due to small cuts sustained during the intercourse as the vaginal walls were dry and subsequent inflammation in the cuts.The firm cartilage like feeling is typical and is due to inflammation.

Do take anti inflammatory medication like Ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily after food which will alleviate the inflammation and provide you relief. Keep the affected area clean.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

wish you good health.