What could be the cause of loss of pigmentation in right nipple with clear water discharge with breast implants ?

Hello, I am 52 years old, I have lost the pigment color in the lower reagions of my right nipple, Also, it looks like a busted blister with lots of peeling, and a clear water like discharge,,, Also have breast implants,, redness, whelps and disfiguration.. What could this be?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 30 minutes later

You symptoms suggests something like an infection of your right nipple.

The signs like redness, blister with peeling and discharge of fluid would be due to localised inflammation.

Loss of colour would be due to peeling off of the formed blister.

Be reassured, there is no need to worry.

You can wear soft brasseries, and use pain killers in case of pain.

I suggest you to consult a dermatologist since it needs good local examination and accordingly it can be treated with appropriate antibiotic.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.