What could be the cause of itchiness on area after a while of stimulating?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
Yes When I stimulate my wife on her vulva area she gets itchy afer awile what is that I am able to get her a orgasm by oral but if I try for one more she becomes itchy. She also becomes itchy when I manually try to give her a orgasm, nor right away but after a little while The same happens also when I use a vibrator, again not right away but after a short time
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dampness, decreased hormonal levels Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possible causes for itching are : - During intercourse vaginal secretions can increase that dampness can lead to itching. - Because of age, there could be decreased estrogen levels. That can lead to itching. - Small abrasions etc due to intercourse can lead to itching and pain. -Infections etc. So, let your wife once consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the exact cause for itching. Once check her blood sugar levels. If needed let her undergo vaginal swab culture and sensitivity. By examination and investigations the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.

Follow-up: What could be the cause of itchiness on area after a while of stimulating? 22 hours later
I asked her last knight. Right after stimulation the itching and or irritation goes away. She said it almost feels like when you have real cold fingers ( much like almost freezing ) and put them under warm water so they warm up

Brief Answer: Increased vaginal discharge Detailed Answer: Hi, Stimulation of genital organs lead to increased vaginal discharge. Possibly that may decreasing the dryness and leading to decreased itching and irritation. Changes in temperature can be seen due to causes like : - Changes in the weather - Thyroid hormonal abnormalities -Lean body mass etc. So, by consulting gynecologist the exact cause can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly. Take care.

Follow-up: What could be the cause of itchiness on area after a while of stimulating? 1 hour later
Well it will be difficult to get her to a doctor is there something we can try over the counter ?? please advice

Brief Answer: clean and dry Detailed Answer: Hi, Without examination it is difficult to tell the mode of treatment. Following steps may help: -Keeping the genital area clean and dry. -Taking bath twice a day and changing undergarments twice a day. - Using mild soaps. - Sitz bath etc. For more details : WWW.WWWW.WW Take care.