What could be the cause of continuous rib pain?

Severe rib pain LS for over a year. Now on both sides. No dr can figure out what it is. No infection. But now on both RS & LS of ribs
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 13 minutes later
Hi this is mos probably due to musculoskeletal causes. I suggest a neurologist and orthopedic consulting.
Follow-up: What could be the cause of continuous rib pain? 3 minutes later
I did both. I had MRIs CTs Ultrasounds etc. They cant find anything....
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi again, Thank you for sending in your additional medical data. If you have already done MRIs, ultrasounds and ct-scan,etc, and they resulted normal; then, the pain you feel is idiopathic in the nature (according to medical classification). If this is your case, should consult psychologist for further treatment. However, first must be excluded prior trauma, and arthritis. Wish you health! Dr.Benard