What could be the cause for tired feeling and vomiting after eating?

Apr 2014

I had what appeared to be a cold for 5 days (fever, cough, watery eyes, sneezing, tired etc) I don't have any of those symptoms anymore but have not had a voice for two days, am extremely tired and vomit after I eat. I am hungry so I am eating and drinking but I do vomit shortly after I do. Is this the end of the cold or has it progressed to something else?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You are suffering from laryngitis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You are suffering from laryngitis.It is due to cold that you are suffering from. Firstly general measures should be tried at home like complete rest of voice and inhaling humidified air.Avoid smoking and alcohol if take these things.Take plenty of fluids.These things are very helpful and most patients don't need medicines. You also need proper examination by ENT specialist so that inflammation in nose,oral cavity and larynx can be examined directly. Laryngoscopy should be done for confirmation. For vomiting you can take tablet domperidone 10 mg half hour before food twice daily for four days. Steroids can be given if needed. Regularly wash your hands and don't share other clothes to limit spread of infection. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX