What could be the cause for sudden itching and tingling all over the body?
User rating for this question
Hi, i had a reaction this morning where i broke out in hives. This has happened to me twice, the last time was about 9 months ago. Both times the circumstances were the same. I woke up at 5am to run, ran about 5 miles on the treadmill and came upstairs. As soon as I got upstairs (after having a BM) my hands began to itch/tingle and that spread throughout the rest of my body. I took a benedryl which generally helped. My main concern is that I dont know what the reaction was caused by. I'm a runner, prefer running outside so only use the treadmill sparingly. That said, i'd say i've been downstairs to run on my treadmill about 10 times between these episodes. Any thoughts on what may cause this reaction or how to figure it out?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hives may be allergic in nature. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, Hives is generally as a result of allergy and a rather common occurence in many a people. Usually no cause is found. Intestinal worms are also supposed to cause hives. What is BM? Pl elaborate. I think in your case also it is a sign of allergy and the morning run and work out on treadmill may be only incidental. Still i suggest you try and figure out if you are allergic to anything. I suggest you deworm yourself and take anti allergics like cetrizine or fexofenadine in case it occurs again.
People also viewed
- Tingling itching all over body
- Dla and allergies for adults
- Wheat allergy and numbness of face
- Fatigue mild chest pain blurred vision
- When blowing nose testical hurts
- Chest pain blurred vision one eye
- Herbal remedy for eosinophilia
- Thyroxine and asthma
- What causes muscle twitching and tingling all over body
- Permanent cure for asthma
- What could be the cause of tingling on lips
- Trouble concentrating blurred vision headache earache
- Lack of iron can cause blurred vision
- What causes tingling in body and face
- Tingling feet constant body itching and tingling