What could be the cause for non-itchy, spots, rash like lesions under breasts, stomach and arm pits?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it will not be possible to point out one diagnosis for this . There can be so many causes for such rash . You need to see a dermatologist for this because without physical examination of rash it is impossible to opine as it is very important to see the size , colour , flaking present or not , elevated or not . One thing is to check your plataelet count to rule out thrombocytopenia and your allergic profile . Kindly see a dermatologist as soon as possible . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Scalp cyst growth
- I am suffering from infection, fungal, toenail, can i take nizoral?
- Is fulvicin u / f used in the treatment of infection, fungal, scalp ?
- Burning itchy rash chest stomach back arms
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst
- Kidney cysts on the kidney
- Why do ovarian cysts hurt
- Hypoechoic cyst thyroid
- Rash under arms and breast
- Unilateral rash arm and stomach
- Rash on ears stomach and arm pits
- I am suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, can i take dexacort phosphate in turbinaire?
- Is boudreaux butt paste used in the treatment of dermatitis, diaper ?
- What are stretch marks
- Rash on arms and stomach with headache