What could be the cause for milky discharge and lower back pain?
User rating for this question
Dear Doc, Me and my husband are planning to get pregnant. We have a 5yr old. My last period was on 12th XXXXXXX 2014 and I have 23 days cycle. We have been having sex during my ovulation period. For the last 2 days I have been experiencing some weird sympotns. I have white milky discharge continuously, no odor, no burning while urinating. I am usually dry after ovulation. Along with the discharge I am having yellowish brown dry stain on my underwear with no smell either. I have been experiencing lower back pain and cramps around the 25th XXXXXXX Yesterday I began having air bubbles from my vagina, I don’t know what to think of it. I am still having bubbles and its very uncomfortable. At the moment im also having a dull pain on my left pelvic region. Please advise.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not classical signs of anything Detailed Answer: Hi, Sometimes air bubbling can be normal in many women. Air enters into the vagina during intercourse and it has to come out through the vulvar opening. The color and consistency of the vaginal discharge varies a lot in pregnancy or ovulation and normal time. The other symptoms like back pain and cramps are not clear towards infection. However at this time it is important to confirm urinary tract infection and or vaginal infection even before pregnancy sets in. I suggest you to confirm it with the following tests 1) Urine microscopy 2) Vaginal discharge microscopy 3) Urine pregnancy test since you are trying to get pregnant. Please see a local doctor after these tests. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Causes lower back pain
- Lump in the armpit concerned about the breast sonogram report
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- Taking duphaston have irregular periods chances of pregnancy
- Jelly-like discharge before period
- Vaginal bacterial infection treatment
- What could cause bleeding and lower back pain
- Erratic periods approaching menopause
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Sticky mucus before period
- Discharge and back lower back pain
- Prescribed deriphyllin retard for cough and breathing problem alternative medicine
- Stomach ache and hot flashes had vomiting diarrhea and chills
- Biting feeling in back and shoulder area itchy shoulder
- Bad smell vaginal infection