What could be the cause for improper erection?

Jun 2014

Hello doctor I am 25 years old, I have masturbation habit, i usually masturbates twice in a week, yesterday when i was masturbating my penis suddenly got soft during masturbation, since then my penis is not getting hard. i want to mention here that during riding bike, the fuel tank of my bike hits my testicles, specially when road is not good, it collides alot. can you help me doctor, i am scared, very scared.
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Maintain your thoughts Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks you for showing your trust on healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to help you in this situation. First of all, i would like you to tell the basic things on which erection depends. There are three basic things you need for good erection, one sexual thought, second hormone secreted by gland after arousal and third blood flow to penis. In case, deficiency of any of one, could lead to improper erection. Some time during masturbation or sex, people feel improper erection. That, mainly happens due to underline stress or anxiety. If while masturbation or sex, you keep thinking about erection, you would not able to get proper arousal and that would lead to improper erection. In your case that may be the reason. May be you are too tense about erection and that why since then you are not getting proper erection. There is nothing to worry about this. Just stay calm and concentrate only on sexual arousing thoughts rather than erection. If that is not helping you would be benefited by taking antianxiety drugs. In such cases, I would start you on paroxetine 12.5mg once a day. This is a prescription only medicine; your doctor will know about it. You have mentioned that while riding bike number of time your testical get hits. If you do not have any pain or swelling, in that case there is nothing to worry. Just maintain your thoughts and no need to think about erection. Watch a good porn and get the desire erection. I think with this detail you would be satisfied. In case you need my help, i would happy to help you. Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: What could be the cause for improper erection? 1 hour later
Thank you very much doctor, it gives me big relief. I was very scared after yesterdays event . Actually this has never happened before yesterdays erection, i always had a good and healthy erection, just yesterday i had that erection but since then its almost 12 hours still my penis don't get hard, thats why i am little scared. Because earlier penis is ready within few minutes.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Just maintain thoughts Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your trust show on me. I would happy to help you. Never be tense on such issues. Always try to control your negative thoughts. Whether you are doing sex or masturbation, just concentrate on feeling. While doing sex, you can control these negative thoughts with foreplay. That would be the key. Don't worry, you are health and have a very pleasant sexual life ahead. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: What could be the cause for improper erection? 53 minutes later
Thank you doctor...thank you very much...thats a big relief to me.... . thank you very much and have a great day sir.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome... Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your appreciation. Please close this discussion if you have no more questions to me. Regards Dr Abhishek Kapoor