What could be the cause for headache while riding my bike?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
Dear Doctor, I have no physical ailments, save a headache that begins and endures as long as I make any jolting (but not severe) movements. E.g. riding my bike across cobbled terrain, doing jumping jacks, running, etc. The onset seemed to coincide with a rather moderate blow to the nose/front of face (no breakages). This was one week ago. No headache when not in motion. Any idea?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consult your neurologist for investigations Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Any injury or trauma to head should be followed by CT scan. In some cases head injury is immediately followed by symptoms and in some cases no immediate symptoms appear. However, a headache after a long duration of injury requires immediate attention. You need to see your doctor preferably a neurologist for some investigations to know the cause headache. It is unlikely that any fracture is present as it will not present so late. If you have any queries, i will be glad to answer. Dr Shailja P Wahal