What could be the cause for granular crystals in urine and elevated bilirubin levels?

Infertility Specialist
Dear Doctor, I did health check up yesterday and found pus cells and granular crystals in urine, and have a restrictive lungs. I also have an ESR = 25 with elevated Bilirubin levels. Am bothered about the results. Please suggest your opinion on my health reports. Dear doctor, I had forgot to mention that I have right renal calculus of 4.6 mm.
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Urine culture and sensitivity Detailed Answer: Hi The renal stone you have is probably infected. Hence you have increased ESR and pus cells with granular casts in urine. Please give urine for culture and sensitivity. You can take antibiotics according to the report. Cause for increased bilirubin needs to be tested by doing various blood tests to check viral or obstructive cause. Please see a physician for the same. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol