What could be the cause for experiencing constant pain between breast and hip?

I have a constant pain in my right side between the right side of my get. breast and my get.hip. One Dr said it was torn rib cartilage and one said it was a cracked rib from coughing due to Bronchiectis, X-Rays said it was not so. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I sit or lay down. I take 2000 IU of Vitamin D daily, get B12 shot every month, take Potassium every day, and do no drink. I am very worried and would go to the DR if it wasn't so close to Christmas. I have to take Percocet to get thru the day.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi, The pain you are referring to is changing with changing of your position. If no cardiac or pulmonary problems are seen; then, it could be related to muscle pain only. However, I'd suggest to do the abdominal ultrasound to exclude gallbladder problems. The current medications you are taking will relieve the pain and other health problems you are currently having. All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Benard