What could be the cause for dizziness and headache?

hi I have been feeling this week headaches and not eating well cause I cant dizzy at times and weak most of the time what is wrong with me? I been feeling weak and not been able to eat that much. dizzy, tired, headaches and weight loss
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello, I understand your concern Detailed Answer: Let me tell you that headache can be due to many reasons and we need to establish the cause before instituting treatment. Given, the constellation of symptoms, I feel that you need to check your thyroid functions and blood sugar. If these are normal, you may get examined by a neurologist before undergoing any brain scan to exclude any brain problem which can cause these symptoms. Management will largely depend upon the diagnosis. Let me know if you need anything more in this regard best wishes