What could be the cause for delayed periods?
User rating for this question
My last period was Dec 18-20 I had sex on Dec 28 and 30 . my cycles are 24-28 days faithfully. And has been for 20 years.....I still haven't started but I am having so many symptoms of being pregnant. I have an 8 yr old and 6 yr old identical twins...I feel pregnant. I have had headaches backaches bloating constipation having to pee every hour and I have even thew up that yellow stuff that I have only threw up when I was pregnant. I have been taking a test a week since first day of missed period but still saying not pregnant. Please help I don't know what to think!!! I have read that it is possible to have neg test for months.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pregnancy test can be false negative. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX You are absolutely right. Pregnancy test can show false negative results. You can get pregnancy confirmed OR ruled out with 100% confidence by one blood test: Serum beta hCG. Kindly get it done to know the real situation. Regards.
People also viewed
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What could cause delay in periods
- What could cause dizzinessnauseasoreness in breast and delayed periods
- Tinea blanca
- Natural lubrication of the vagina kills sperm
- Does peroxide kill sperm
- Nicotine withdrawal nose bleeds
- Post concussion nose bleeds
- Does lysol spray kill sperm
- Pregnancy in khmer language
- What could be the cause of delayed period besides pregnancy
- Gluteal abscess managment
- What could cause delayed periods with hpt negative
- Kicking in non pregnant stomach
- Splotchy lips