What could be the cause for delayed periods?
User rating for this question
My last period was Dec 18-20 I had sex on Dec 28 and 30 . my cycles are 24-28 days faithfully. And has been for 20 years.....I still haven't started but I am having so many symptoms of being pregnant. I have an 8 yr old and 6 yr old identical twins...I feel pregnant. I have had headaches backaches bloating constipation having to pee every hour and I have even thew up that yellow stuff that I have only threw up when I was pregnant. I have been taking a test a week since first day of missed period but still saying not pregnant. Please help I don't know what to think!!! I have read that it is possible to have neg test for months.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pregnancy test can be false negative. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX You are absolutely right. Pregnancy test can show false negative results. You can get pregnancy confirmed OR ruled out with 100% confidence by one blood test: Serum beta hCG. Kindly get it done to know the real situation. Regards.
People also viewed
- What is the cause of delay in period
- Can i glycerine suppisitry bring on labour
- What could cause delay in periods
- What could cause dizzinessnauseasoreness in breast and delayed periods
- 8 weeks pregnant, hurts by rib cage, hurts to breathe
- Intracranial pressure pregnancy
- Intracordal cyst
- What could be the cause of delayed period besides pregnancy
- Brown discharge when constipated in pregnancy
- Involuntary passing of urine
- On clomid very light brown discharge when wiping 2 days late
- What could cause delayed periods with hpt negative
- Intermittent twinge in groin
- Iron d anemia from plavix
- Brown thick discharge labor soon