What could be the cause for cramps in stomach and sore breast?

General Surgeon
For the last couple of days i been having cramps in my stomach like i gotta poop but i dont when i try. My breast have been sore real mild today But last night i was finally using bathroom my stomach started hurting so bad and i started sweating got real hot and light headed also like i had to through up I am a 20 year old girl What is wrong with me ?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Sore breasts, constipation and abdominal pain are quite characteristic for pregnancy. So if this is possible, pregnancy test should be the first thing you should do. As your symptoms may indicate ectopic pregnancy, abdominal ultrasound and gynecologist consult is also necessary. You should also rule out urinary tract infection and bowels obstruction due inflammatory bowels disease. Please visit your doctor, have pregnancy test, urine analysis, blood work and abdominal ultrasound. If nothing will be found, stool tests should be next. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: What could be the cause for cramps in stomach and sore breast? 2 hours later
ok thank you . So when your pregnant your boobs can be sore one day and next day real light sore almost not sore ?
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 15 hours later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: Yes, it may happen due to hormonal changes. Regards.