What could be the cause for cauliflower like lesion on penis, puss filled bumps in inner elbow, knees and blisters on chest?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013

Neurologist
Question
something sexually transmitted and antibiotics are not clearing up. Cauliflower looking lesion midway down the shaft is what i noticed first. Then moving up towards the head of penis were two paths of small red bumps that stopped just under the urethra opening. Where it lead to is turning yellow and constant discomfort. Out breaks on my arms usually during summer time. ( white crusty looking bumps) Puss filled bumps in the inner fold of elbows and knees come and go. Whole body itches including scalp. Eyes turning brown with black specs on the white part. Its messing with my nervous system. I have gotten blood blisters on chest and inside cheek. Red spots on bottom of feet and feet peeling. Joint aching. All my fingernails were brital towards the begining. A while ago it felt like something was sticking me from the inside of my thy and the knuckle of my hand. On the palm side of my hand close to my wrist is a darkend area and water bumps come up and ulcerate every so often. Very small water bumps have covered both of my hands before. Nothing is showing inblood work
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. It is unfortunate that you have been suffering for long, moreover, no proper diagnosis has been made. The most likely possibilities include infection and auto-immune disease. Investigations that are likely to help in establishing the diagnosis are: 1. Pus smear and culture, 2. Biopsy of the skin lesion, 3. Blood tests for auto-immune disease/collagen vascular disease, such as ANA, rheumatoid factor, ESR, C reactive protein, etc. An evaluation by a rheumatologist and dermatologist would be helpful. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in

Follow-up: What could be the cause for cauliflower like lesion on penis, puss filled bumps in inner elbow, knees and blisters on chest? 5 days later
would a Mri give me answers? why or why not?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: MRI is useful for detecting abnormalities in brain and spinal cord. So, conditions such as infections, ischemia (decreased blood flow) or demyelinating illness of brain and spinal cord can be diagnosed on MRI scans. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Follow-up: What could be the cause for cauliflower like lesion on penis, puss filled bumps in inner elbow, knees and blisters on chest? 5 hours later
is there some type of home made solution to apply to skin to see if it's a wart?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Thank you for getting back. No, there is no home maid solution to see of it is a wart. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM

Follow-up: What could be the cause for cauliflower like lesion on penis, puss filled bumps in inner elbow, knees and blisters on chest? 8 hours later
an infection in penis. that is undetected and is cause me nerve issues and I can feel multiple sclerosis setting in. my eyes are being attacked and my spine. what is this?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back Detailed Answer: Hi, For detecting multiple sclerosis (MS), MRI of brain and spine would be sufficient. MRI would show the lesions of MS. For eye involvement, visual evoked potential (VEP) test would also be useful. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Follow-up: What could be the cause for cauliflower like lesion on penis, puss filled bumps in inner elbow, knees and blisters on chest? 1 hour later
I think that it's some kind of parasite infection. it looks like something is in my eyes. what can I do to know for sure of what that is in my eyes and in my penis head

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back. Detailed Answer: In order to identify the infection, you can get the eye and penis examined by a doctor. A swab and culture can be done to confirm the infection. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM

it's already been examined by several doctors and they haven't came up with anything. I can't say much has been done either. besides blood work. Will a mri reveal what's in my eye? I know it's connected to the genital region

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back. Detailed Answer: Yes, MRI would be very useful in detecting the eye problem. You can ask for MRI with coronal cuts through orbits. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine) DM (Neurology)