What could be the cause for black specks on skin, falling teeth, grey hair and weakened muscles?
User rating for this question
I have been avoiding people for the past three years. I know I have a serious parasite problem but all my stool sample was negative so the doctors say Im nuts.My skin and muscles have aged about ten years my hair turned grey and my teeth are falling out. Sounds SExy dont you think. NOw this has happen during the three years also my eye sight has gotten so bad My skin has little white things coming out of it, and small black black specks XXXXXXX dry cracking feet look I deffinatly know I have a parasite infestation But for some reason in the US it is taboo l d parasite ...Ive seen a few com out and so did my family members feet hat seem to have bllack hard particles inside also i n my nose
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. I understand your concern and do agree with you. I would like to know in bit detail. When this problem started ? how it started? Bit about progression of the disease. Also can you please upload a photograph showing your skin lesion and face. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you
People also viewed
- What causes black specks in saliva
- Cervical ectropion healing time
- Is skin rash a side effect of norditropin flexpro?
- Homeopathic medicine to substitute cetrezine
- Cetirizine hydrochloride side effects
- What causes black specks in stool
- Noticed black specks in stool what could be causing this
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of triamcinolone?
- Is hives or itching skin a side effect of humalog?
- Cervix stings first trimester
- Implanon and eroded cervix
- What could cause premature greying of hair and beard
- Noticed black specks in stool what could be this
- Is skin rash and itching a side effect of pentasa?
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of aldara?