What could be the cause and remedy for continuous belching?

I feel belching while moving hands, getting up from chair and after waking up from the bed in the morning and while driving in a not evenly developed road. Iam experiencing since 6 months, but it was worse and now gradually improving from above said issues.There was no pain in stomach. Would you tell me remedy?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Rule out serious issues and follow diet and drug Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Apologies for a delayed reply. What you complain is typical dyspepsia or NSAID induced gastritis and is very commonly observed by many people. However before we confirm this we need to rule out other life threatening reasons like angina pain. This needs basic cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and ECG while you have belching. I am not sure if your general check up had these. Once the heart issues are ruled out, you can go for antacid therapy for 2 to 4 weeks with Tab zinetac 150, thrice a day. Stop using pain killers any more. Do not fill the stomach. Split meals can help. No aerated drinks, coffee, peppermint and chocolate. No fruit juice however you can eat fresh fruit. Follow this for a month and let me know the result.
Follow-up: What could be the cause and remedy for continuous belching? 23 hours later
Hi Best wishes of the day. Thanks for reply. General check up results like Blood pressure, Cholesterol, blood sugar, Chest and Abdomen X ray and ECG are good. There is no issue. Because of this belching, still I feel pain on the chest? I mean the wound on the chest is healing very soon. Am I right? Past 3 month I stopped drinking what you have mentioned. Just having Green Tea twice a day. Took many pain killers and will not take it anymore as per your advice. I also took PAN - D and Ganaton 10 for gastro, which never worked. Can I continue my home remedy with your advice?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes follow Detailed Answer: Continue The current lifestyle. Stay away from tight clothes and belt. Do not lie within three hours of food. If these do not give enough help you need to undergo upper GI endoscopy to rule out hiatal hernia.