What could be the cause and remedy for continuous belching?
User rating for this question
I feel belching while moving hands, getting up from chair and after waking up from the bed in the morning and while driving in a not evenly developed road. Iam experiencing since 6 months, but it was worse and now gradually improving from above said issues.There was no pain in stomach. Would you tell me remedy?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 hours later
Brief Answer: Rule out serious issues and follow diet and drug Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Apologies for a delayed reply. What you complain is typical dyspepsia or NSAID induced gastritis and is very commonly observed by many people. However before we confirm this we need to rule out other life threatening reasons like angina pain. This needs basic cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and ECG while you have belching. I am not sure if your general check up had these. Once the heart issues are ruled out, you can go for antacid therapy for 2 to 4 weeks with Tab zinetac 150, thrice a day. Stop using pain killers any more. Do not fill the stomach. Split meals can help. No aerated drinks, coffee, peppermint and chocolate. No fruit juice however you can eat fresh fruit. Follow this for a month and let me know the result.
Follow-up: What could be the cause and remedy for continuous belching? 23 hours later
Hi Best wishes of the day. Thanks for reply. General check up results like Blood pressure, Cholesterol, blood sugar, Chest and Abdomen X ray and ECG are good. There is no issue. Because of this belching, still I feel pain on the chest? I mean the wound on the chest is healing very soon. Am I right? Past 3 month I stopped drinking what you have mentioned. Just having Green Tea twice a day. Took many pain killers and will not take it anymore as per your advice. I also took PAN - D and Ganaton 10 for gastro, which never worked. Can I continue my home remedy with your advice?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later
People also viewed
- What could be the reason of belching
- Rumbling stomach in children
- Fell on tailbone no bruising on skin
- Fever and chlorinated swimming pool
- Fell on knee cap now my knee is hurting and popping everytime i walk
- What causes severe belching
- Stool with red chili flakes like substance
- Ulcerative proctitis in children
- Fever headache bloody snot swollen throat
- What causes uncontrollable belching
- Feeling tired dizzy sick and stomach pains
- Vomiting chill gas congestion
- Sore stomach in children
- What causes belching in the morning
- What is the remedy for fatigue and belching