What could be the cause and cure for nose bleeding?

ENT Specialist
I been putting tissue up nose and seeing blood on tissue only the right nostril it will bleed for about 5 mins and stop I see where its bleeding at its the left side in right nostril half way up and noticing I have become very tired at night and ideas
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Nasal prick bleeding Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query. It suggests that you may be suffering from the nasal prick bleeding. For your kind information- There are many common causes for nose bleed. But in your case it may be due to dryness of nasal mucosa. Due to excess dryness of the nasal mucosa, there may be disruption of the inner lining resulting in bleeding. Dryness also causes intense itching inside the nose because of which, people tend to scratch or prick the nose. For this I personally advised 1. Botroclot nasal drop 2 drops three times a day. 2. Liquid Paraffin nasal drop 5 drop three times a day. 3. Multivitamin tablets. 4. Avoid nasal pricking. 5. Steam inhalation. For better diagnosis and management please consult the ENT specialist. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.