What could be occurring with dizziness and inability to focus?

what could be occuring with dizziness and hard to focus symptons?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 35 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

Dizziness and inability to concentrate are often seen in conditions like hypoglycemia, middle ear disorders, nutritional deficiencies etc.

The diagnosis would require a complete medical history, examination and investigations as needed.

Try checking on your diet intake and see if those symptoms improve on taking glucose and oral re-hydration salts. Most common causes need to be ruled out first before thinking of pathological conditions.

It would help if you elaborate your medical history. If you don't have any - it should be something benign pending a doctor's review.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.