What could be causing lack of tightness in vagina and sagging breast?

Dear Doctor, I am 30 yrs age female and married from last 10 months. From the first day of my marriage my husband complaint that i dnt have tightness in my vagina but when i consult my gynaec she told me ur vagina is perfect no laxing and no interference but ur vulva is loose and sagging . similarly i have sagging breast also. kindly help me to understand that doing sex causes loose vulva and sagging breast or there is any other reason too. and if i undergo labiaplasty it will help me to get the tightness. One thing which i would like to mention that i had ovarian cyst laproscopic operation 2 years back. since then i am watching my enlarge vulva . kindly help in understanding the situation .
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 45 hours later
Brief Answer: Need examination Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Important aspects of your query are: • 30 year old female • Married 10 months back • Known case of ovarian cyst (operated 2 years back), chronic cervicitis and root hair infection. • Complaints of: lack of tightness in vagina by husband and sagging breast. Lack of tightness in vagina and sagging breast can occur due to following causes which need examination and investigations: -Loss of weight: Leading to loss of fat from breast and genital organs. -Hormonal imbalance: History of ovarian cyst also increases chances of having imbalance. You are already married for 10 months. It is not clear in your query, whether your husband is still complaining. Minor cases do not require any treatment as couple adjust with time. Married couple after childbirth also enjoy their sexual life. If your husband still complaining or complaining in excess compare to the problem leading to stress in your life, in that case you can ventilate your feelings to some close friend or mother. Treatment depend on examination findings. You need to rely on gynecologist for identification of problem and treatment as she had already examined you. You need to keep inform your husband regarding treatment for better understanding. Sex is not the only reason for healthy marital life. You may strengthen your relationship by following means: -Develop self confidence and self respect: Accept yourself as you are. -Emotional bonding and care for each other. -Increase foreplay time during physical intimacy. -Try putting on some romantic music or a sexy movie while you make love. -Get intimate in other ways. There are many ways to be intimate without actually having sex. Give your partner a sensual massage or take a warm bath together. Take turns pleasing each other with masturbation so you don't always have to feel pressured to perform sexually. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: What could be causing lack of tightness in vagina and sagging breast? 1 hour later
Dear Doctor, Thanks for your reply. I understands a lot for your mail. First thing i want to mention is that my husbands still complain of my looseness. and second thing i wana ask as i mention earlier my gynecologist said that i have normal vagina but instead of having normal vagina if i undergo for the vaginoplasty do it help me in any means.?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Vaginoplasty will help. Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks for follow up. If your husband is still complaining of looseness, then you discuss with him about gynecologist opinion and treatment by vaginoplasty. After that you can go for vaginoplasty with mutual consent. Vaginoplasty will increase tightness of vagina. Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: What could be causing lack of tightness in vagina and sagging breast? 4 hours later
thanks for your answer its really help full
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Thanks and have a happy marital life.