What could be cause of red spots all over the body?

I had red spots all over the top of my body and arms. They do not itch but have been on my body since Thursday. When I rub my hand over my stomach it feels like raised bumps. What could this be
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details required Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin condition and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now from the description that you have provided, I suspect that you have developed lesions of pityriasis rosea. But for the confirmation of the diagnosis, I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions. You should click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail then at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also I would like to know certain more details. Are the lesions limited only to upper body? Is there on associated discomfort? Did you have any cough or cold before development of these lesions? Any associated fever? I am sure I would be able to help you more once you follow up with the pictures and provide me above details. Waiting for your response. Dr Geetika Paul.