What could a small white itchy bump above clitoris indicate?

Question
I just notice a small white bump above my clit when I touch it burn little itching around it
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Women Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: ?pustule Detailed Answer: Hi, Its possible you have developed a pustule. If you have no itching or rashes or eruptions elsewhere then this is probably a pustule.Other possibility is a custic collection. But a pustule will appear like a pin head . Sit in a tub of warm water with betadine solution in it thrice a day. If its a pustule, it should burst within a few days. Any increase in size, pain, colour, itching you need to see a doctor to rule out STI and cysts etc.

Follow-up: What could a small white itchy bump above clitoris indicate? 7 minutes later
I taught it was a regular bump so I pop it yesterday notice this morning it's still there hurt a little when I touch and itch

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Infection Detailed Answer: Since you have already popped it, we cant tell for sure if its just a pustule or was a cyst. Sit in a tib of warm water like i have suggested earlier. There is a chance of infection with handling. Sitting in the betadine water will keep away infection, and soothe the area. If its a pustule, it should disappear with a few days. If it reforms, then it could be cystic. Which may require removal. Dont touch it or scratch it. Seitz bath thrice a day.

Follow-up: What could a small white itchy bump above clitoris indicate? 3 minutes later
OK Thank u

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Happy to help Detailed Answer: Hope i could help. If you have any queries later, do get in touch.