What could a lump on my leg with a black mole be?

hello, i have a lump quarter size on the side of my lower leg that hurts the past three months. It still hurts and the top of the lump is blackish like a mole. do you have any suggestions on what this may be? I am a very sports active 18 yr. old women, and very positive I did not get hit there while doing sports.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 14 hours later

From your description of the lesion it is not possible for me to identity the lesion and its diagnosis.

As your condition requires direct visualization of the lesion I suggest you to send the pictures of the lesion to this email id " YYYY@YYYY " with subject line as "ATTN - Dr. P V S Prasad"

After I view the lesion I would be in a better position to help you.

Awaiting your reply.