What causes yellowish mouth and throat with raised bumps on the back of tongue?

Dec 2013

My mouth & throat are yellow and I have raised bumps on the back of my tongue ? It's been like this for a few weeks now ?
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide details Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare magic. I can understand your concern for yellow mouth & throat with raised bumps on the back of tongue. The part of history is though helpful but not conclusive enough to guide you for best suggestions and possibility. I request you to provide some details like: - your age, sex and occupation. - Any illness of any type in last 6 months. - Any history of sore throat or throat infection. - Any pain, itching or irritation over the the tongue and mouth. - Any history of raised blood sugar. - Are you on any medications or had been on any medication in last 6 months. - Have you felt any deposition on tongue like any curd like or whitish deposition or the tongue color is bit abnormal or is normal pink colored. The best of the part would be to send few good resolution pictures of the area so that it can be analyzed best. You have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia) Waiting for your reply so that I can guide you further. Regards, Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD (Dermatology and Sexually transmitted diseases)